Don’t panic when your heating system breaks down at 3:00am during the worst winter storm of the year or if your AC system breaks down during a summer heat wave. We’ve got all of your home heating, cooling and other service emergency repair needs covered with:
- Oil, propane and natural gas furnace and boiler repairs and service for heating systems from all the leading manufacturers
- Water heater repairs that require immediate attention
- Central and ductless air conditioning repairs and service for systems from all the major brands
- Generator service and repairs
When you have a home service emergency, don’t panic. Just give us a call!
It always pays to be prepared, so before the winter weather hits, please keep the following in mind:
Making sure that you don’t miss a fuel delivery
- Please clear your fill-pipe area so we can make your delivery.
- If you are an automatic delivery customer, rest assured that we’ll be coming as scheduled!
Troubleshooting some common heating system problems.
Use these quick troubleshooting tips if you are experiencing some problems with your heating system:
- Make sure the oil burner emergency switch is in the ‘ON’ position.
- The thermostat temperature should be set above your room temperature.
- Confirm that your circuit breaker is not tripped.
- Push the oil burner reset button (only once) – pushing the reset button more than one time could create an unsafe condition.
You can rely on us to do whatever we can to keep your home comfort systems up and running – all year round.